Articulate E-Learning Software, Technical Support
Company Stated that the software "Presenter", "Engage", & "Quiz maker" was compatible with Microsoft Vista, before I upgraded my software from windows XP to Vista.However, I have not been able to get the software to work on this platform, even after uninstalling & reinstalling the software.
The software worked fine with microsoft XP. Technical support is only available through email, only during the business week. Technical support has not been able to resolve any of these issues, & the company just gives me the run around.
I'm very displeased with the customer service, and would not recommend these products to anyone.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Windows Xp
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So, I am strolling on the net, and I am installing a legit software. Then, the offer window comes up. Now, this is where the first red flag arose. 5..."
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "Claimed to be from Microsoft and my computer was locked by Microsoft. Not true since we restarted the computer and it worked fine. I have sent the case to Microsoft and..."
- " Self deception, conflicts of interest, a feeling of possible corruption, and completely abandoning moral fiber are all words I would use to describe the owners..."
- "I thought I had somehow infected my upper lip. My P.A. put me on oral antibiotic and a cream antibiotic. The condition worsened. I was..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."